SHL info systems presents The most advanced Quran application ever made for a touch screen device .
This is a digital version of the 15 line Quran app familiar to Muslims from south Asia. The new version has been written ground up aiming to provide excellent user experience and appealing design with actual book like interface. A number of new features has been added on top of what the old version of the app provided.
- High quality clear and legible images.
- Draw/mark any where on a page using different colors. Helps huffaz and learners mark their mistakes.
- Easy navigation by Juz, Surah, Ayah or Page.
- Use slider to jump to a page
- Jump directly to Rub, Nisf or Thalatha of a Juz.
- Remembers last page on exit.
- Continuous back light.
- Auto-rotate for landscape or portrait mode.
- Bookmarks with bookmark tagging
- Drag and drop bookmark editing
- Information such as Ruku Number, Waqf Lazim, Rub, Nisf, Thalatha and more on the margin.
- Swipe to turn pages
- A Huge collection of gapless audio recitations. Currently we have: Shaykh Abu Bakar As-Shatri, Shaykh Saud As-Shuraim, Shaykh Muhammed Ayyub, Shaykh Khalil Al-Hussary, Shaykh As Sudais, Shaykh Abdullah Matrood, Shaykh Salah Bukhatir, Shaykh Abdul Muhsin, Shaykh Salah Al Budair, Shaykh Al Juhayni, Shaykh Abdul Basit (Mujawwad & Murattal), Sheikh Hudaify, Sheikh Ahmed Al-Ajmi, Sheikh Ali Jabir, Mishary Al-Afasy, Sheikh Maher Al-Muaiqly, Sheikh Saad Al-Ghamady, Sheikh Muhammed Al-Minshawi, Sheikh Nabil Ar-Rifai, Sheikh Adil Al-Kalbani, Sheikh Mohamed Al-Tablawi, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Nada, Dr. Ahmed Nuaina, Sheikh Dr. Abdul Hadi Kanakeri, Yahya Hawwa, Salah Hashim, Khaled Al Qahtani and Fares Abbad.
- Audio recitation is robust and allows for grouping of a number of verses so that they can be repeated a number times to help in memorization.
- Notes on stickys
- Milestones indicators
- Translations by Mufti Taqi Usmani and Maulana Fateh Muhammed Jalandhari
- English and Arabic languages with option to set only labels (Surah, Ayaah etc. ) and numbers in Arabic
- Hovering options on ayaah highlighting
- Natural book like interface
- Full screen mode
- Search within Quran text and translations
SHL Info Systems is committed to deliver quality applications.
Suggestions for improvements are welcome.
Follow us on Twitter: @SHLinfoSystems
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/shlinfosystems
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us: http://www.shlinfosystems.com
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Quran Kareem HD for iPad is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-06-12. The program can be installed on iOS.
Quran Kareem HD for iPad (version 3.9.9) has a file size of 209.72 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.